It is our goal to provide a fun, relaxing, and clean atmosphere for everyone that visits Wooly’s Beach.
THINGS THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED
1. Smoking on the sand or within 15 feet of courts
2. Using tobacco products on the sand or in the patio area
3. Spitting in the sand (We are all barefoot, so please spit outside of the sand.)
4. Food in the sand
5. Glass containers
6. Hanging or pulling on nets
7. Adjusting nets (nets can be adjusted by staff)
8. Unsupervised kids
9. Digging in the sand
10. Kicking balls against fence
11. Dogs in the sand
FOOD & BEVERAGE.
Outside food and drinks are allowed. Wooly’s Beach promotes responsible drinking; however, we do not sell alcoholic beverages. BYOB is allowed.
Wooly’s Beach is located at The Yard and there are several places to eat and have a drink: St Elmo Brewery, Still Austin Whiskey, The Austin Winery, Spokesman, Spicy Boy’s (food truck at St Elmo Brewing) and Li’l Nonna’s (food truck at Austin Winery).
Wooly’s Beach will provide all necessary equipment. Teams are allowed to bring their own balls. Wooly’s Beach is not responsible for lost or stolen balls.
Please help us keep the place clean by picking up after yourself. If you have any questions you can reach us at email@example.com